CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Taylor turns 7!

Taylor's actual birthday fell on a school day so we started the morning extra early so we could have a special breakfast and open presents before running to school.

Taylor asked for a Vera Bradley messenger bag for school and a guitar for her American Girl doll.


Opening presents


On New Year's Eve Taylor rode on a Flash Rider by herself for almost an hour in the street so Ryan and I got her one and she was so excited.


I made marshmallow brownies for her to take to school to share with her friends.

For dinner she requested salad, I know strange request but this kid loves salad and I made a sprinkle cake for desert.   I forgot to take a picture, again.

This was right before bed, Mimi and Poppy gave her a Baylor outfit for her doll.


Her doll ready for bed in her new outfit with her guitar!


Happy Birthday sweet Taylor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment