CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Wedding Bells!

A few days after Christmas we loaded up and drove to Dallas for Aunt Casey's and David's wedding.  The girls were flower girls and they were beyond excited about their big role.  I forgot my camera and my phone camera was acting up so I am hoping to get some better picture from someone else but in the mean time.

Poppy and the girls.


The girls and I


We had family pictures outside before the wedding and it was freezing!


During the ceremony Kendall got to hold Casey's bouquet and she took in every word that was said.  She just stared and soaked everything bit of it all in.  I think we will be in trouble when it is her turn.


Afterwards she gave the girls her bouquet to take home.


Ryan and Kendall


It was a beautiful ceremony.  Congratulations Casey and David, we pray for a blessed life for both of ya'll.

After the wedding the girls went back with Mimi and Poppy for the night.  Ryan and I had an unexpected free night but there was a football game to watch!  The Redskins were playing so we went back to our hotel and enjoyed a bottle of wine while watching the game.  The next morning we got up early to drive back for New's Year Eve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment