CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Over my head

My obsession with Pinterest combined with the girls being super excited about Valentine's Day this year put my creative juices in over drive. It started with the girls and I making valentine cards for their classmates. Kendall picked out these Starburst ones and Taylor picked out "you rock" ones. She is into guitars right now.



We stapled Pop Rocks on the back on hers.




Next up was Taylor's valentines box. Grams was in town this weekend so Taylor and her had a good time covering and decorating her box.




Last up was Kendall's box . I some how volunteered to make these frog boxes for her WHOLE class (that is 23 plus one for her teacher which makes 24)! K's teachers' name starts with an F and her room is decorated with frogs so frog boxes was a perfect fit. One of the teachers at my school makes these for her class so I showed them to K's teacher and from there I was now making 24 of them. Thank goodness my mom was in town, she was a huge help cutting the cereal boxes, painting them green, and then adding all the details. It was definitely a process that took way longer than I thought but they turned out super cute and all the kids loved them.

Here is Kendall's box



and ALL the rest of them!



I think we are ready from Tuesday now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment