CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Roller Skating!!

So, Taylor was invited to a birthday party at a roller skating rink! I was super excited the girls had never been roller skating and I remember how much fun I use to have at birthday parties skating.

Taylor and the birthday girl!


We got to the rink, said hi to the birthday girl, got our skates, put them on, and headed to the rink! OMGOODNESS- my arms were killing me in about 10 minutes from holding both of them up! I thought they would get the hang pretty quickly since they did at ice skating (and that is one thin blade) but it took them some time.


They spent a lot of time on their hinnys!

After awhile.....

We got it!

I'm a little wobbly!


We had a really fun time skating and hanging out with friends (and a good arm work out)!

Happy 5th Birthday Miss C!

0 comments:

Post a Comment